Cryptocurrency for Beginners
Blockchain dot Info Wallet Tutorial
Cryptocurrencies are one of the biggest wealth transfers this world has ever seen. It all started with the inception of bitcoin in 2009. Now come 2018 and there are 1000s of different cryptocurrencies available to trade. Cryptocurrency can be a very overwhelming and risky investment to make but with the right knowledge.
It can also be one of the best investments you can make. That’s where this course comes in. The LearnCryptos Beginner’s course shows you exactly how to profit from the cryptocurrency market. This course provides you with the start to finish from understanding what cryptocurrencies are to how to make your very first trade. By the time you’re through with this course, you will have the proper knowledge to start profiting from cryptocurrencies.
- The history of cryptocurrency: where we are today and how we got here
- The importance of the blockchain, wallets, and the ecosystem
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, while mitigating risk
- The basics of initial coin offerings (ICO’s) and ICO investment strategies
- The future of cryptocurrency: where we’ll be tomorrow and how to get there first
This course includes:
- Over 90 minutes of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Lifetime access to every video in the course
And much, much more!
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 284
- Assessments Yes
1: History of Blockchain Technology
This module covers the basics of blockchain technology and discusses such topics as what a blockchain is, how cryptocurrencies actually work, smart contracts and how blockchain technology will revolutionize the current financial system.
2: What is Bitcoin?
This module covers the importance of Satoshi Nakamoto's white paper, the landscape of the Bitcoin revolution, the basics of Bitcoin mining and acquiring Bitcoin as an investment option.
3: What Are Cryptocurrencies? (Alt Coins)
This module covers what cryptography is, the history of cryptocurrencies, why they are the future and what are Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
This module covers the basics of protecting your cryptocurrencies, wallet options, Two Factor Authorization and more.
- A: How To Secure Your Cryptocurrencies
- B: Where And How To Secure Your Cryptocurrencies
- C: Cryptocurrency Wallets (Hardware, Software and Paper Wallets)
- D: Passwords, Two Factor Authorization (2FA) and Public/Private Keys
- Blockchain dot Info Wallet Tutorial
- Exodus Wallet Tutorial
- Ledger Nano S
- Treznor Hardware Wallet
5: Investing in Cryptocurrencies
This module covers how to buy and sell your cryptocurrencies, how to effectively move through exchanges, trading and determining whether cryptocurrency investing is right for you.